BUS 517 WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT 2 PROJECT CHARTER
Please use the project from Assignment 1 to complete this assignment, which requires that you provide the necessary scope for your project.
A project scope includes many variables. The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) must be defined prior to the start of the project to ensure that all of the details are planned.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page project charter in which you:
1. Define the project including the vision, objectives, and scope of the project.
2. Determine the customers who will use the deliverables produced from the project.
3. Specify the key stakeholders for this project.
4. Determine the role and responsibilities of each project team resource. Include the scheduling duration for each resource.
5. Graphically depict the project organizational structure. Note: Include a screenshot of the image file to show your work.
6. Create a WBS using principles of project scheduling and budgeting through the use of Excel spreadsheet, Word table, or other similar project-specific software. Next, develop the cost and time estimates and allocate resources where applicable.
More Details of the Question are hidden…