Question: Illusory superiority bias explains: Why more than
- Illusory superiority bias explains:
- Why more than half of drivers believe they are better than average.
- Why people love the color blue more often than the color yellow.
- Why people would allow 200 people to die rather than 400 people to be saved.
- Behavioral finance deals with:
- Implications of errors in judgment that are predictable and can affect financial outcomes.
- Bad choices.
- Errors in thinking.
- All the above.
- When you assign a lower than correct probability to a bad outcome and a higher than correct probability to a good outcome, your thinking has been distorted by:
- Confirmation bias
Trackbacks and pingbacks
best franchises to own in texas
... [Trackback] [...] Read More Info here to that Topic: wiseamerican.us/illusory-superiority-bias-explains/ [...]