Blue Hamster manufacturing Inc.’s income statement reports data for year
Question: Blue Hamster manufacturing Inc.’s income statement reports data for year
Blue Hamster manufacturing Inc.’s income statement reports data for year of operation. The firm, CEO would like sales to increase by 25. Next Year.
- Blue Hamster is able to achieve this level of increased sales, but I. interest costs increase from 109, to 15% of earnings before interest a. taxes (EBIT).
- The company’s operating cost (excluding depreciation and amortization) remain at 60% of net sales, and its depreciation and amortization expenses remain constant from year to year.
- The company’s tax rate remains constant at 40% of its pre-tax income or earnings before tax. (EBT).
- In Year 2, Blue Hamster expects to pay $100,000 and $2,346,000 of preferred and common stock dividends, respectively.
Given the results of the previous statement calculations, complete the following statements:
- In year 2, if Blue Hamster has 5,000 shares of preferred stock issued and outstanding, then each preferred share should expect to receive —————————in annual dividends.
- If Blue Hamster has 400,000 shares of common stock issued and outstanding, then the firm’s earning per share (EPS) is expected to change from ——————— in year 1 to ————– in year 2.
- Blue Hamster’s before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) value changed from —————- in year 1 to ——————– in year 2.
- It is —————– to say that Blue Hamster’s net inflows and outflows of cash at the end of years 1 and 2 are equal to the company’s annual contribution to retained earnings, $2,816,000 and $3,419,000 respectively. This is because ——————— of the item reported in the income statement involve payments and receipts of cash.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.